About COG - Nextcloud
Nextcloud is a free and open-source suite of client-server software for creating and using file hosting services. Self-hosted, open source software allows you maintain full control of your data. It provides for file synchronization between multiple clients, calendar synchronization via CalDav. contacts synchronization via CardDAV, photo galleries, and much more.
COG - Nextcloud includes:
- Nextcloud 15
- 64-bit Linux
- PHP 7.2
- NGINX/HTTP2 (with TLS)
- Official LetsEncrypt client
- AWS HVM instances
Download desktop clients here
For bug reports, feature requests, or general questions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Launch AMI from the Amazon Marketplace
- Open a Web browser and type the public DNS name provided by Amazon into the URL bar.
- Login to the admin section with the default user "admin". A random password will be generated and placed in /home/ec2-user/nc_pass.
- SSH into your instance as the ec2-user user and run "cat nc_pass".
- Official Admin manual
- Official User Manual
HTTP2 only works work with SSL/TLS so you need a valid certificate pair (See: Using LetsEncrypt for free certs)