COG - Linux-CORE
Cloud Ops Group (COG) Linux-Core provides the latest Linux kernel, coreutils, and Application stacks all optimized for the AWS EC2 environment providing the latest in speed, reliability, and security.
COG - Linux includes:
- 64-bit Linux 5.2.8
- PHP 7.3 (default) PHP 7.4-beta
- NGINX/HTTP2 (with TLS)
- MariaDB 10.4.7
- docker 19.03.1
- gcc 9.2.0
- LLVM/clang 8.0.1
- rust 1.36.0
- nodejs 11.14.0
- Ruby 2.6 (default) Ruby 2.5
- Python 3.7 (default), Python 3.6, and Python 2.7
- Go 1.12.7
- Support for the newest AWS instance type with ENA and NVMe support
For bug reports, feature requests, or general questions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Launch AMI from the Amazon Marketplace
- Use SSH to connect to the public IP address.